VESTA FOR N GAUGE LAYOUTS
Based on our extremely successful Vector the VESTA N controller has state-of-the-art design, electronics and construction, offering the very best in performance and capability.
Each 220/240 volts AC mains-powered VESTA N controller is designed with twin transformers to supply correct voltage to each track. Component values selected for N Gauge. Automatic re-set circuit breakers protect against overload. Mains lead of 2.0mtrs long.
Unique to Morley, the VESTA N controller is designed with an on-board Capacitor Discharge Unit (CDU) when used with a correct momentary switch it will activate the points motor, giving it a firm, positive, short burst of current being of short duration it prevents motor burn out. A "points CDU ready" yellow LED indicator is situated on the front panel. Heavy Duty Capacitor Discharge Unit (HD/CDU) fitted as standard.
LSP fitted, 'Locomotive stall protection'.
The screen printed anodised aluminium front panel gives perfect indication of the settings of the switches and controls, supported by LED indicators, a dual LED for power and direction, plus the CDU LED
Centre off power controls provide locomotive direction change together with perfect smooth control at slow speeds as well as fast.
A 12 volt uncontrolled accessory output is provided with protection from a 1.1 amp circuit breaker.
Two hand held units are included with centre off controls providing power and direction change. The cable length on each unit is 2.5 mtrs.
Extension cables for Hand-Held controllers available.
Output connections are by a Screw Type PCB Terminal Block.
Desk type dark grey case with sloping aluminum front panel.
Fully tested and guaranteed for 5 years both parts and labour.
We manufacture in the UK.
We manufacture in the UK. RoHS compliant. Based on the information provided by our by our component manufacturers, the Vesta N does not contain substances restricted by the RoHS legislation at levels over the maximum concentration values.
- Twin track controller manufactured from quality components tested to 105 degrees centigrade.
- Two transformers one per track manufactured to our specification by a leading transformer manufacturer.
- Input: 220/240 Volts AC mains.
- Output: N Gauge power. controlled.
- Accessory output 12v 1.1amp uncontrolled.
- Locomotive direction change by centre off power control.
- On-board CDU for points operation.
- European mains lead optional at no additional charge.
- Dimensions: 215mm wide x 130mm Height x 75mmdepth rear, 47mm front.
- Cab control - OK
- Common return - OK
(Overseas post at cost)